воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

buy florida house in orlando




I hate when you say bye.

Somehow talking on the phone is meant to make you feel better and happy and somehow relaxed maybe.. Turns out I just get angry when you leave, not angry angry, but frustrated about 7 midterms and parents who care.

Yesterday was pretty funny, I went to see Thomas while he was lining a soccer game, and it turns out it was Dannys soccer game... No eye contact was made for more then a spilt second cause for some reason he canapos;t look me in the eye. I assume Thomas is umm very frightening, and the fact that you stand over a foot taller then him scares you right? Ha, I laugh how all your team smiles and talks to me while you sit on the bench by yourself.� I hate to be mean, but it feels good to be noticed every so often.

You had 35 minutes of glory that somehow got shattered into pieces right infront of you. And still. I smile because I am happy.

I have to go now. ( that is the answer)

band comeback kid, buy florida house in orlando, buy florida house in rent, buy florida house johns saint, buy florida house new plan.



Комментариев нет: